Thermomatic EC Home WL
|12 15 01||Thermomatic EC Home, complete with motor and room sensor|
|12 15 02||Thermomatic EC Home WL, as above but incl. wireless room sensor|
|12 70 01||Outdoor sensor for EC Home, incl. 25 m 2-wire cable|
|12 70 02||Passive room sensor for EC Home, incl. 25 m 2-wire cable|
|12 70 03||Relay box for EC Home|
|12 70 04||Wireless room sensor for EC Home|
Easy domestic heating regulation, now in a new design. Offering a new range of features
Thermomatic EC Home has been developed from our renowned Thermomatic concept, in which simplicity and user-friendliness have been the keywords.
At the easiest setting, you have a control that just responds to the room temperature.
It is, however, also possible, using the same unit, to regulate according to the outdoor temperature. You can run both independently, but also combine them in a number of ways so that you meet every installation's requirements for comfort and use. See the reverse for a more detailed description.
All settings are entered in the digital control panel. This also acts as the room sensor. You can also use passive room sensors, which would be suitable for e.g. rental apartments where you want to separate the control panel and temperature sensing.
These options are available:
- Use the timer function for control of day and night temperatures
- Receive an alarm if the temperature is too high or too low
- Control the temperature externally using e.g. a GSM module
- Control the circulation pump and electric heating through an external module
- Limit access and viewing data for unauthorised persons
- Read history of indoor, outdoor and supply temperatures
- The wireless room sensor also has a Timer function
Thermomatic EC Home is acknowledged for being easy to install
Thermomatic EC Home is easy to use
The Thermomatic EC Home pays for itself quickly